This is teen movie night , potluck size, or put a few in the freezer size.
Feel free to cut the recipe in half if you like.
Or freeze for a quick treat.
We never have any leftovers!!! Every potluck they get gobbled up quickly
- 8 eggs slightly beaten or whisked
- 1/3-1/2 cup grated parmesean cheese Milano's Parmesan Cheese Jars, Imported Grated, 16 Ounce
- 1/2 cup coconut flour Organic Coconut Flour (4 lb) by Anthony's, Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO & Kosher
- 5-6 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 11/2 tsp baking powder Argo Baking Powder, 60 Ounce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2tsp Italian seasoning
- dash of Pink salt
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 for
- Grease mini muffin tin with coconut oil or spray with coconut oil
- Whisk the dry ingredients and add to eggs ,
- Stir in remains ingredients. (cheese and tomato sauce)
- Drop by rounded spoonful into 48 mini muffin wells. (2 mini muffin pans)
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Shop Amazon for ingredients here
You Can buy Trim Healthy Mama Plan book , cook book and supplies here at the trim healthy mama store
or Amazon here in 2 days